Warning: I am no witty blog writer, so don't have any high expectations. Actually, its rather intimidating, starting a blog. The plethora of finely designed, expertly written and quite captivating blogs is really daunting.
So I want this to be a documentary of what I'm doing in Denmark. I don't know how frequently I will post, or how much detail it will have. This is for me, so I can remember what I've done, its also for you guys, since we know how terrible I am at keeping in touch. My address will be in the sidebar, as well my skype (Skype me!!). If you email me, I'll email back (well hopefully!) I've never done this before but if journal writing is any gauge, expect many updates from at first and then, well....
Enjoy the last days of summer, all!
Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment